Sint-Niklaas, Vlaams Gewest, BelgiumIT
Ready for a sparkling and innovative work environment? edpnet is looking for a talented Voice Engineer to join our dynamic IT team. If you want to make a real impact with your passion for groundbreaking technology, this opportunity is tailor-made for you.
As a Voice Engineer, you will be essential in designing, implementing and maintaining our voice communication systems. You will work closely with our IT team to ensure that our voice infrastructure runs smoothly and securely, including SBCs and FreePBX/asterisk. This is your moment to contribute to our success and help shape the future of our company.
Specifically, you will do this:
- You design, implement and maintain voice communication systems, including SBCs and FreePBX/asterisk.
- You configure and maintain SBCs and FreePBX servers and systems, including deployments, upgrades and troubleshooting.
- You adapt the FreePBX dial plan and related elements based on customer requests and requirements.
- You develop and maintain documentation and procedures for voice systems.
- You monitor the performance of voice systems and resolve problems quickly.
- You work with the IT team to ensure that the speech infrastructure is secure and complies with company policies and industry standards.
- You keep abreast of emerging technologies and trends in voice engineering.
You have this in your pocket:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field.
- Knowledge of voice communication protocols and systems, such as SIP, RTP and general telephone operating principles.
- Experience with configuration and management of FreePBX and/or asterisk.
- Familiarity with VoIP hardware and software, including IP phones, gateways and softphones.
And these are your plus points:
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Willingness to learn and keep abreast of emerging technologies and trends.
What's in it for you?
You will work in a cosy and compact company where everyone knows each other: it is just as easy to talk to your team leader as to your colleagues. You get a decent salary, meal vouchers, hospitalisation insurance and free internet.
Join our dynamic IT team and reach your full potential! Make the competition jealous with ground-breaking innovative projects, and let your skills and expertise flourish in a stimulating environment. Take the plunge and create a new future with us. Quickly press the button below and let us hear from you!