B1 Licensed Aircraft Engineers (Full Group 3 and 2A)
Deutz Aviation Group is looking for experienced and licensed aircraft engineers to join our Technics teams in Antwerp International Airport and Zwartberg Airfield in Genk.
Deutz Aviation consists of a group of entities (Executive, Technics and Academy) working in the aviation sector. The various companies are located in Belgium, the Netherlands, Germany and the US. Activities include assisting owners of private jets with their flight operations, technical management of their aircraft as well as all aspects of maintenance and pilot training, both private and commercial.
We are an EASA Part 145 approved maintenance organization operating our own CAMO which provides peace of mind to anyone who owns an aircraft.
Our people are at the center with a great sense of ‘us’, excellent customer service is at the forefront thanks to our teamwork: working together and strengthening each other with our commitment to good communication in the workplace.
Deutz Aviation Technics is fast growing with avionics, base and line maintenance stations in Antwerp and Genk. We are well known for maintaining and repairing Cessna, Socata TBM, Pilatus, Piper, Beechcraft and Mooney aircraft thanks to the fact we are a Cessna and Socata TBM Authorized Service Center.
To reinforce our technical teams in Antwerp International Airport and Zwartberg Airfield in Genk, we are looking for motivated and experienced B1 Licensed Aircraft engineers with a Full Group 3 and/or Full Group 2A Type Rating.
You will work as a certifying engineer iaw. the EASA regulations and carry out the assigned maintenance tasks in compliance with the applicable data. You will comply with company procedures with a proactive and cooperative attitude.
Travel between Genk and Antwerp maintenance stations may be required
The job requirements are:
- An unrestricted EASA Part 66 B1 License, with type rating Full Group 3 and 2A;
- A B2 License, in addition to a B1 License, would also be considered as a significant advantage;
- Other type ratings such as EMB 500/505/550 will be a significant advantage but courses may be offered to the right candidate;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar position within aviation (the latter is a plus but not a requirement);
- Fluent Dutch – English;
- Customer oriented attitude with a passion for aviation;
- Strong personality, efficient working methods and integrity;
- Excellent team player and communicator.
- Carry out maintenance and inspection of aircraft as defined in the Deutz Aviation Technics' MOE and published procedures, using tools and approved test equipment on aircraft and associated equipment.
- Lead a team of technicians and mechanics in all aspects of base maintenance checks.
- Ensure correct completion of paperwork and forms as required in the Deutz Aviation Technics' MOE or published procedures.
- Keep the maintenance manager and its deputies informed of the requirements and issues.
- Ensure that all maintenance documentation is fully completed, including that of the personnel allocated to assist and that all required reporting is performed in a timely manner.
- Ensure correct timings are allocated to each task and bookings on task cards are accurate.
- Ensure the correct storage of aircraft components, including labeling, racking, availability and serviceability.
- Maintain standard engineering practices such as task cards, general husbandry, workplace cleanliness and FOD prevention/rectification measures.
- Recommend to the maintenance manager, and their deputies, any improvements in working conditions, practices and procedures which may result in an improvement in efficiency and/or morale
- Any other tasks and duties as reasonably required in accordance with the needs of the business.
We offer :
- A great challenge in a dynamic work environment;
- Market-based salary;
- Laptop and internet subscription;
- Room for personal growth;
- Working pattern is Monday - Friday, 38 hours per week
To apply for this position, send your motivation letter and resume towards firstname.lastname@example.org