Sint-Niklaas, Vlaams Gewest, BelgiumSoftware Development
Are you a coding master with almost magical programming skills? Do you practice the art of transforming complex challenges into elegant software solutions? Then you are our candidate, regardless of gender, to come and work wonders with our in-house developed OSS/BSS system!
"edpnet, say what?"
You will join an unconventional telecom provider who has been active since 1999. "Internet-only" subscriptions with fast and truly unlimited internet at a fair price, no hassle - that's our thing. Add our reliable mobile telephony and data services, along with our legendary customer service, and you'll understand why we stand head and shoulders above the competition on Trustpilot.
Our developers form a small, growing team of professionals who believe that technology and a healthy dose of common sense are the best ingredients for creating exceptional software. We take pride in our self-developed OSS/BSS system, which allows us to offer customized solutions and stay at the forefront of the telecom industry.
Here's what you will do:
- Harness the power of .NET technologies to shape and enhance our system.
- Design even better software solutions as a team than on your own.
- Write clean, efficient, and well-documented code that is easy to maintain and scale.
- Test and debug software applications, ensuring they meet functional requirements.
- Conduct code reviews to improve the quality of our codebase.
- Stay up to date with emerging trends and technologies in software development and use them to continuously improve our system.
you will utilize these skills:
- Strong problem-solving skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- Sound common sense to tackle problems.
- Experience in coding, preferably with .NET.
- Excellent communication skills in both Dutch and English.
Do you have this as well? Nice!
- Experience with agile software development methodologies.
- Familiarity with front-end web development technologies.
- Knowledge of self-hosted solutions, such as on-premises servers and virtual machines.
"All well and good, but what do I get in return?"
In addition to good karma and a sense of humor at the workplace, you can expect:
- Challenging and meaningful assignments, with the possibility of teleworking.
- A close-knit team with an exceptional team leader.
- Solid on-the-job training and ongoing coaching.
- A decent salary that matches your experience, together with a company car, fuel card and other benefits.
- Additional perks such as meal vouchers and health insurance.
"Great! When can I start?"
Send your motivation and CV via the button below, and you will hear from us soon!