Customer Finance Assistant
Sint-Niklaas, Vlaams Gewest, BelgiumCustomer Finance
“Bad receivers make bad payers”, is an old Sicilian proverb. You look at it on the bright side, and turn it upside down: “Good receivers make good payers”. Together with your colleagues, you positively ensure that our customers settle their accounts.
We are looking for someone who works thoroughly and with style. You collect the payments with one hand, while maintaining a good relationship with the customers with the other. Because our customers are our daily bread, and yours too.
Are you calm, self-confident and do you like to find a good solution for the customer over the phone? Then be sure to read on.
This is what you do
- Resolve complaints.
- Manage the entire flow of direct debits.
- Import, process and monitor incoming payments.
- Follow up with customers to collect outstanding amounts as quickly as possible.
- Strictly and systematically send reminders and register disputes, actions and promises of payment.
You have this in your pocket
- You have a bachelor's degree or equivalent through experience.
- You have several years of relevant work experience.
These are some of your best skills
- Je spreekt perfect Nederlands, tu parles Français comme un(e) parisien(ne) and your English is pretty good as well.
- You write well in the above languages. Did you notice that "français" should actually be capitalized?
This is your style
- You work precisely and carefully.
- You treat your customers discreetly and confidentially.
- You have a pleasant personality with a service-oriented attitude.
You have mastered these computer skills
- You play with Ms Office
- You know Exact and Isabel or you have experience with other financial software.
You are numerically strong, with strong administrative skills.
- You have quick insight into situations, problems and processes.
- You systematically unravel these until you reach the solution.
- You work meticulously and keep an overview of the whole.
And most importantly: “Get the money, keep the customer”.
The quote above is your motto. You are calm, patient and customer friendly. And when necessary, you are convincing, not afraid to call and a real communication champion.
What do you get in return?
You work in an attractive and compact company where everyone knows each other: you talk just as easily with your team manager as with your colleagues. You will receive a decent wage, meal vouchers, hospitalization insurance and free internet.
Would you like to join our team? Quickly press the button below and convince us of your qualities.